Here is my recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake! Perfect your families thanksgiving dinner.
Pumpkin cheesecake is an amazing hybrid of pumpkin pie and cheesecake. It is creamy, a little spicy, with a hint of pumpkin. And the best part is people who don’t like cheesecake love it, people who don’t like pumpkin pie also love it! It’s a real crowd pleaser. Maybe you’re not into people pleasing, and just want to make this one, head to bed with it, and watch some Netflix. 😉😉
- Springform pan
- Stand Mixer or hand mixer
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 packages cream cheese room temperature
- 1 2/3 cup pure pumpkin
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin spice blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter. While butter melts, in a large bowl, mix together graham crumbs and sugar. Pour in butter and mix until well combined. Press graham crumb mixture into the bottom of a large springform pan. I used a 10' pan. You could use 2- 6' pans instead.
- Add your room temperature cream cheese to a bowl of a stand mixer. Using a paddle attachment, blend cream cheese until smooth. Add in sugar and pumpkin, mix on low until your batter is all the same colour and consistency. Add in room temperature eggs one at a time mixing until egg is completely blended. Add vanilla and both spices. Mix on low for about 30 seconds until everything is well incorporated. Pour cheesecake into your prepared spring for pan.Bake in center of oven for 50-60 minutes. The center should still jiggle slightly. Turn off your oven, crack open the oven door and let cheesecake sit for about an hour. You can also skip this step but, there is more of a chance your cheesecake will crack. Even if it does, it will still taste incredible!Let cheesecake cool completely. At least 6 hours in your fridge and then serve!Enjoy!
Thanks for visiting!